Your place for Be Media Savvy seminars, webinars and workshops
3-Part Positioning Workshops
Every small business owner – (and there were about 16 million new ones in the US last year) – must know how to position your brand for your customer. Your brand story and the position it claims set you apart from the alternatives your customer could choose.
Effective positioning creates value in your customer’s mind. Buyers are more likely to:
- Say ‘yes’ quicker
- Pay more for your product or service
- Give positive reviews and recommendations
- Come back for more
Seth Godin says, “Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about the stories you tell.”
Learn to share your brand story in a way that will make them eager to hear more. It always leads to a sales conversation, which eventually leads to you putting money in your pocket.
If you’re a small business owner who wants to find more customers and generate sales more effectively, this series is for you.
- Work in a cohort of growth-minded business owners
- Give and receive feedback in real time
- Be more persuasive when someone asks “What do you do?”
- Test market new concepts without spending ad dollars
- Refine your message so that every form of communication gets a response
- Stop wasting money on advertising that gets no ROI
Workshop instructor is Emmy Award and ADDY Award-winning director and certified direct response copywriting specialist, Tim Petree.
These are virtual events hosted on Zoom. Click here to get your Zoom join link today.
Date/Time: Tuesdays at 5:00pm April 11 – 25
Location: Anywhere convenient for you with solid internet access